Generating a research model is used when considerable evidence is available and/or if some has an established understanding about a specific phenomena relating to the process, or work environment, they are involved with. This method is used when no existing model of measurement currently exists but existing literature and/or experience can be used to develop a model of inquiry regarding this phenomena of interest. Experts at HCE will develop or help develop a theoretically-driven questionnaire that may best collect information regarding this phenomena and the impact on associated outcomes.
Expected time to complete: Four weeks
Steps to complete:
- Listen to all interventions and proposed outcomes resulting from these interventions
- Assemble a model for measurement
- Test and measure
- Examine relation between intervention and outcomes, as well as antecedence and co-variance
- Propose re-specified model based on results
- Presentation of results using action research to identify missing components of model
- Develop re-specified model for next measure
- Report Writing
Price listed assumes the intervention sought-after is complex and original.